Ahead of Monday night’s presidential debate – the first in-person campaign meeting between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump – as a service to our readers Line & Break would like to provide a quick and easy drinking game you can play with your debate watch-party guests.
The Line & Break Editorial Board
– The 2016 Official Line & Break Presidential Debates Drinking Game –
Hillary Clinton (D)
- If Hillary Clinton wears a pantsuit, drink.
- If Hillary Clinton takes a knee during the anthem, drink.
- If a pundit suggests Hillary Clinton needs to smile more or avoid sounding ‘shrill’, throw your drink at the TV. Then pour another and drink.
- If Hillary Clinton is asked about or makes mention of her emails, send an email to your mom with a picture of a drink.
- If Hillary Clinton is asked about Benghazi, grab an empty bottle and drink until you get to the bottom of it.
- If Chris Matthews thinks Hillary won the debate, drink, then tell all your guests a story about Tip O’Neill.
- If you think Hillary Clinton appears stressed by the burden that only she alone can save the republic from a straw-haired, know-nothing demagogue, drink.
Donald Trump (R)
- If short-fingered vulgarian Donald Trump at any point says ‘believe me’, drink.
- If Grimace-shaped, Cheetos-dusted lunatic Donald Trump at any point says ‘…and Mexico’s going to pay for it’, drink.
- If 400-rats-wearing-an-Armani-suit-and-a-wig-of-tangled-fishing-line Donald Trump at any point says ‘China’, drink.
- If thrice-married sexual Dulcolax™ Donald Trump at any point says ‘I know more about ISIS than the generals’, drink.
- If human Aryan Nation madlibs Donald Trump at any point says ‘Muslim ban’, drink.
- If profit-repelling Jersey Shore SimCity tycoon Donald Trump at any point says he’ll ‘hire the best people’ and then you can’t think of even one instance where that’s true, drink.
- If race-baiting alleged ‘billionaire’ Donald Trump at any point mentions the president’s birth certificate, short and long-form drink.
- If Donald Trump wins the election, drink. Bleach.
[Editor’s note: Yes, we publish on our birthdays. No days off in the blog game. Not while there are clicks to be had. Let’s make some internet dollars!]
Follow Line & Break on Facebook.